Certified Compensation and Benefits Professional (CCBP)
Transform your Career with Basic to Advanced concepts, calculations and practical guide with this Compensation & Benefits Certification course in:
- Compensation &, Benefits Management
- End to End Indian Payroll Management in Excel
- Reimbursements Management
- Statutory Compliances (Payroll related)
- Step by Step Income Tax Calculation on Salaries and Year Ending Process in Payroll, including New Regime and Old Regime
- Indian Income Tax and Year Ending Activities in Payroll (Employees Investment Declaration, Proofs collection, Tax finalization & TDS, etc.)
for Human Resources, Payroll Accounting, Finance, Statutory Compliances, Accounting, Management, Company / Firm Owners and other Professionals / Students.
Key Benefits of Joining this Comprehensive Course:
- Learn from Scratch from Industry Experts and Become an Expert. Covers Beginner to Advanced Level Topics.
- Get Ready-To-Use End To End Salary Calculation Template in Excel for Free with this course.
- Assignments and Practice sheets, Based on Real-time Industry Practices used by practitioners in companies.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:-
1. Compensation and Benefits Management Concepts:
+ Understand Concepts & Objectives of Compensation Management.
+ How Compensation Policies are framed & equity theory. How to ensure Equity in Compensation.
+ Job Evaluation methods & compensation differentials used to fix the pay ranges: Ranking, Classification / Grading, Factor Comparison, Point Method, etc.
2. Compensation / Salary Structuring & Design:
+ Learn Compensation Structuring: Design different CTC Structures on Excel : Fixed CTC, Flexi CTC.
+ Get acquainted with Concepts of Payroll Management, Most Payroll / Salary heads used in Indian Payroll and apply them.
+ Understand Attendance Cycle & Pay Cycle.
3. End to End Payroll Management / Salary Calculation & Concepts in Excel:
+ Calculate Payslip in Excel using different salary ranges.
+ Prepare End to End Payroll Reports: Salary Register / Salary Statement for bulk employees in an organization using MS-Excel.
4. Statutory Compliances (Payroll Related):
+ Get hands-on exposure to Statutory Compliance Calculations: PF, ESIC, PT, LWF
+ Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Statutory Bonus, NPS, etc Calculations
5. End to End Income Tax (Indian) on Salaries:
+ Calculate Complete Income Tax on Salaries: Total Income, Taxable Income and TDS. Understand Form16 and more..
+ Understand different Indian Income Tax (2023-24) Sections, Exemptions and Deductions from Salary.
6. Perquisites Concepts & How they are calculated:
+ Perquisites Calculation: Accommodation, Car, Driver, Meal Voucher, Superannuation, NPS, etc.
7. Payroll Year Ending Activities guide:
+ Year Ending in Payroll and Income Tax: Investment / IT Declarations from Employees, Investment Proofs collection at year-end, etc.
+ Payroll Process Flow & Payroll Outsourcing Process Flow Concepts and more…
JOIN our Community Forum for HRM & Payroll Professionals, to get regular job opening updates, topics related discussions, etc.
Why you must enroll in this course? : –
- This course is completely beginner-friendly and most simplified in nature.
- Having some Excel knowledge can help, but not mandatory, as we have included Excel Basics tutorials as well.
- The curriculum is Industry and Job Oriented, updated as on date (Indian).
- Practical in nature, you can straightaway work on our Case Studies in Excel to gain hands-on skills.
- Includes Downloadable Excel case studies, practice sheets and PDF Materials.
- A comprehensive course covering a variety of Topics.
- Course Faculty has hands-on Industry expertise (12+years) and has trained more than 2800 students so far, including Online and Offline training programs.
This course intends to provide an end-to-end, comprehensive guide on the topics of 1. Compensation, 2. Benefits, 3. Payroll Management, 4. Indian Income Tax, 5. Year Ending Activities & Investment Proof collection.
What you’ll learn
- Get Insights into different methods of Compensation Strategy, Compensation Planning, Objectives, Equity and Steps involved in designing Compensation Design
- Payroll Management : Most Comprehensive cases : End to End Payroll Accounting using Excel
- Structuring different types of Compensation Structures : Fixed CTC and Flexible (FBP) CTC Structures
- Understand different methods of Job Evaluation in Compensation Planning and in determining Pay Levels
- Get a deeper understanding of all important Payroll Concepts in India for HRM, Payroll, Finance, Accounting professionals. With Practical, Hands-on Case Studies
- Certification course in End to End Payroll Accounting & Payroll Management in Excel. Most Comprehensive Excel tutorials covering Concepts & Calculations.
- Understand all Payroll Components from Basic to Allowances, Be able to structure salary and calculate salary for any amount / job level / location in India
- Statutory Compliances : Understand concepts & calculations of PF (Provident Fund), ESIC, PT, LWF, Income Tax, Leave Encashment, Statutory Bonus, Gratuity, etc.
- Indian Income Tax (as on date), all sections payroll components exemptions concepts & calculations, Total Income calculation, Tax calculation (TDS) and In
- Comprehensive Indian Income Tax calculation on Salaries: Exemptions & Deductions on Salary. Perquisites Calculation: Car, Accommodation, Meal Voucher, Driver
- At the end of this practical course, you should be well-versed in All aspects of Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Income Tax and Statutory Compliances.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Be able to understand English, Excel know-how preferred, but not mandatory. Resources provided to learn entire concepts
- Certain calculations on Excel require basic numerical calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, Aspirants and Professionals in HR, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Taxation / Accounts, Finance, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Managers, Administrators, etc who are looking forward to grow in this field or to start their career in this field
- Anybody who has curiosity and keen interest in learning these topics to broaden their perspective and understanding of given subjects