Certified Strategic HR Professional
As businesses and societies face unprecedented uncertainty, collaboration, sustaining communication, capacity, and culture within the workforce are required like never before. Organizations must strategize to keep employees inspired and enabled and to maintain business continuity. Doing so will require a cohesive approach in business and people strategy and a focus on reskilling the workforce and there the role of strategic partner comes.
As a strategic partner, you sit with the leadership team and advise them to build organisational strategy, aligning the organisational strategy with human resource strategy and breaking down the human resource strategy into achievable actionable plans. This course will provide you insights into the Strategic Responsibilities of HR and you can step up from administrative duties to HR strategic roles. This course will give you step by step strategy insights at four phases of the human life cycle in the organisation; Phase 1- Talent Acquisition; Phase 2- Onboarding of Employees and Phase 3 – Performance Management, Phase -4 Employee Development.
No matter what industry you belong to, what geography you are from, as a strategic partner you have to devise business models that deliver the results around these three phases, so let’s learn how we can build a holistic HR strategic model for competitive business and step up from administrative duties to HR strategic planner in our organisation.
What you’ll learn
- Difference between Administrative HR (Transactional HR) and Strategic HR
- What is Organisational Strategy (Mission, Vision, Culture and Values)?
- How to align Org. Strategy (Mission/Vision/values)to HR Strategy
- Break down HR Strategy to achievable HR action Plans
- Defining HR Strategy in Talent Acquisition
- Defining HR Strategy in Onboarding of Employees
- Defining HR Strategy In Performance Management
- Defining HR Strategy in Employee Development
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Human Resource Experience and understanding of HR administrative duties is required.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn HR Strategic and Business Partner Responsibilities
- Human Resource Professionals
- Human Resource Associates
- Human Resource Operations Partner
- Human Resource Managers
- Human Resource Advisors
- Personnel Managers